Saturday, April 26, 2008

Delayed post

I would have posted yesterday, but I needed to rewire part of the wall and that left our internet out until I finished it today. So you get two commutes for the price of one. Yes, you read that correctly, two: I worked today, too. What a deal!

After reading Matt's post about tuner cars, I realized that I deal with a different type of drivers than he does. His commute takes him through a more suburban area while mine is dominated by professionals going to and from work. While he will encounter more young drivers out for a spin or running errands, I get stuck with the people annoyed by a long day at the office and annoyed that it will take them that much longer to get home.

While neither commute was what I would call eventful, I did notice that today's ride was much more relaxed and the drivers around me were more forgiving. The comparison of the days made me realize it is not that I don't normally see odd driver antics on my way home from work, it's that I see enough of them that they become expected.

No comments: