Monday, March 31, 2008

Today's Ride

I realized two things on today's ride. First, I need a rain suit. I don't say this because I was rained on, but because it threatened to do so. Second, I need to find some way to wipe off my face shield. When I rode in to work, it was chilly and damp, but not too bad. Then the face shield seemed to be fogging up, despite the anti-fog coating. When I stopped at a light and opened my helmet to let it air out, I realized it was fog/mist/drizzle/bleh collecting on the outside. So, I need to find a way to wipe it off as my jacket doesn't seem to work well.
Surprisingly, Atlanta's traffic was light and flowed well all day, despite the inclement weather that usually brings out the worst in our drivers. The end of the day was a rather pleasant overcast. Still chilly at speed due to the humidity, but quite nice. The only drivers of note today were import sports cars wanting to prove that they were faster than a sport bike at the stop line. Suite yourself, buddy, I'm not going past the limit to prove a point.

No comments: