Thursday, March 13, 2008

End of day report

Well, the end of the day was as uneventful as the beginning. The only problem with the ride home was the density of traffic. After I got home and turned on the radio, I heard some of the traffic announcers saying that today was the worst traffic inside the city and on the highways that they could remember.
Oh, and I discovered another reason to ride to work: maneuverability. Keep in mind I'm not one of those idiots zipping in between cars with inches to spare at Ludicrous Speed,or even when they've gone plaid. What I meant was when other drivers decide they are in the wrong lane in bumper to bumper traffic and hold up two whole lanes, I can get out of the way.
Its supposed to rain tomorrow and I have no waterproof gear, so that's my excuse for not taking it in to work tomorrow, but if its nice over the weekend I think I'll find some reason to avoid my chores...

No comments: